The relationship between employer and employee, their rights and duties, is subject to a bundle of rules and regulations, partly under private law partly under public law. Furthermore, everybody is faced with an employment contract at some time. Due to regulatory complexity, it might be difficult to find out which clauses of a contract are advantageous or disadvantageous or even invalid. Frequent questions hereof are:
- Do all-in contracts indeed cover all additional work?
- In which cases are you entitled to continued remuneration?
- How does the protection against dismissal work?
With our long-term experience and comprehensive expertise we support companies as well as private persons on all matters regarding individual or collective labour law: Drafting and reviewing employment contracts and company agreements as well as assistance with occupational pension, social security insurance issues and termination (agreements). We strive to achieve adequate out-of-court solutions as well as to provide high quality litigation if necessary.
Our services include:
- Drafting and review of employment contracts, service contracts, freelance contracts as well as executive contracts
- Representation in labour law proceedings, especially concerning the contestation of terminations and dismissals but also regarding (pay scale) classification and occupational pension
- Legal advice in case of (sexual) harassment at work
- Assistance with all kinds of labour law related matters such as working hours, holidays, non-competition clauses or maternity/paternity leave