Real Estate Law
Investments in real estate are very popular. However, a lot of know-how is needed when it comes to renting out, selling or questions regarding construction law. Real estate projects can be multifarious:
- Purchase or sale of apartments or other properties for personal use or as investment property
- Renting or letting an apartment
- Gifting of real estate (e.g. transfer of an apartment to the children)
A timely and well considered plan, e.g. which rights should be granted or held back, is of great importance for every real estate project. Since a belated grant of rights might be difficult and expensive.
Apart from the financial expenditure, real estate projects are often very time consuming. Moreover, numerous legal formalities and bureaucratic challenges have to be met.
We are keen to guide you through every phase of your real estate transaction or project by handling the routine issues as well as your individual needs in order to provide an efficient completion of your real estate project.
Our services include:
- Drafting of purchase contracts or gift agreements
- Communication with the Registry of Deeds
- Easement agreements
- Escrow services
- Counselling and support on condominium conversion and division of land property
- Lease agreements